How to choose a pediatric dentist for your children? As a mother of two great and active kids, I know how important it is to find a pediatric dentist where you and your children feel comfortable.
As the owner of a specialty practice, I know how much thought and effort has gone into making our office as friendly to parents and families as possible. I understand that managing a busy family schedule of school, sports, extracurricular activities, and other family events means your time is limited. Rest assured that we will do our best to work with your schedule to set up appointments that will be convenient for you and your children.
In addition to the highest standards of clinical excellence, our pediatric dental office is designed with you in mind.
- We have a friendly office staff to schedule your appointments and provide reminder calls, texts, and emails a few days ahead of time, whichever you prefer.
- Parking is right in front of the building.
- Our convenient ramp makes it easier to wrangle the stroller.
- We have a colorful play area and great books and magazines to read.
- Feel free to bring your laptop and take advantage of our free Wi-Fi, or just sit back and enjoy watching a few minutes of TV.
I know that it is often easier to schedule appointments for several members of your family at one time. We can schedule them back to back, so you can stay with your child in the treatment rooms, or we can seat two kids at the same time. You’re welcome to stay with your child or relax in the waiting area, knowing that we will come get you if your child wants you. Our staff is great about keeping an eye on the kids in the waiting area, too.
At our pediatric dentistry office, we do our best to make the whole process easy for you. Give us a call and see how we can help you protect those precious smiles! We are conveniently located in Redwood Shores, serving Burlingame, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Menlo Park, and Palo Alto.
You’ll be happy you chose us for your child’s dental needs!